The Federal Trade Commission now requires that all bloggers disclose any relationships that we may have between products or services when we post reviews.
These are the guidelines that My New Chimerical Kit abides by:
- We are not paid to do reviews. We do not accept money to review a product or service. We invest our own time to review and test products and services.
- Most often we pay for the products and services that we review, but occasionally we are provided with a free copy or a free trial of a product or service to review and test.
- No author reviewing products or services for My New Chimerical Kit claims that the experience and/or benefit that was gained from using a product or service we reviewed is typical. There are many factors that contribute to the outcome of a review that can cause other people’s experience to differ from ours
- Links to products and services on our website may result in a paid commission if you purchase the product or service. My New Chimerical Kit is an affiliate for the following vendors:
- 1-800-PETMEDS (LinkShare)
- Alibris (LinkShare)
- Amazon Associates
- Ancestry.com (Commission Junction)
- Fandango (Commission Junction)
- Gunnar Optiks Digital Performance Eye ware (Commission Junction)
- HostiCan Affiliate Program
- MapMyFitness.com (Commission Junction)
- PetSmart (LinkShare)
- TomTom (Commission Junction)
- Wysong (LinkShare)
We feel that it is important for you as a consumer to understand our relationship between the products and services that we review and the companies that provide them. All of the opinions stated in this blog are the opinions of the individual reviewer and are not endorsed in any way by the companies that provide the products and services we review.
My New Chimerical Kit carefully selects affiliate networks. We do not participate in affiliate advertisement programs with any company that we have not had a direct positive experience with. All of the companies that we are affiliates with we have used products, tested services, and dealt with their customer service departments prior to becoming affiliates. We also understand that like our product reviews, our dealings with these companies may not be same as others who deal with these companies. Many contributing factors can influence the outcome of a person’s experience with any company providing products or services.
If you have any additional questions or concerns regarding the information disclosed here, please do not hesitate to contact: Whitney McKim (me [at] whitneyclaire [dot] com).